Manufacturing Skills Training- Mobile CNC FAB LAB
Northern Michigan’s Mobile CNC FAB LAB
Providing CNC training at public schools, private companies, Michigan Works and higher education institutions throughout Emmet, Charlevoix, Cheboygan & Antrim counties.
To sign up for training for your business, for more information or to request the FAB LAB for a special event contact FabLab@ncmich.edu.
Mobile CNC FAB LAB Information Flyer
Businesses & Organizations Participating in the Mobile CNC FAB LAB Project
MI Business Network Radio Interviews Featuring the FAB LAB
Northern Lakes Economic Alliance; President, Andy Hayes interviews Business and Community Partners about Technical Training Programs, like the Mobile CNC FAB LAB, in Northern Michigan. Click on the interviews below to hear more!
- Andy speaks with Thomas Nathe, Director, Corporate and Community Education, North Central Michigan College, about how they provide corporate training for manufactures in Michigan.
- Andy speaks with Gretchen Spedowske, Career and College Readiness Consultant, Char-Em ISD, about her background and what their school is doing with CNC training.
- Andy speaks with Albert Colby Jr, Tribal Administrator with Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians, about the benefits of vocational training.
- Andy speaks with Ben Williams, Superintendent, Central Lake Public Schools, about his role with the mobile CNC lab.
- Andy speaks with Harold Love, Business Liaison for Emmet & Charlevoix County at Northwest Michigan Works, what he has noticed with the manufacturing industry.