There has been lots of activity going on around the Van Pelt Alley in downtown Charlevoix. This redevelopment project includes three buildings along Bridge St and the Van Pelt Alley. Here is a video by owner Luther Kurtz giving a behind the scenes tour and update about the project.
- DTE Energy Foundation Grant Funds Broadband Internet Project
- MDARD Supports Community Projects
- DDA Annual Reporting Fosters Buy-in for Community Stakeholders
- NLEA set to recreate “Hot Jobs” project for Region 3
- NLEA Annual Luncheon - Huge Success