The Village of Ellsworth in Antrim County is in the heart of Banks Township. With a total area of 0.80 square miles, 0.08 square miles of which consists of fresh water, designing an appropriate sanitary sewer system for the 142 households poses a unique challenge. An opportunity to explore the cost and scope to construct a sanitary sewer system for the Village is being made possible by a $32,000 grant from the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD).
- Contaminated building site? This could be GREAT news!
- Victories Square Ribbon Cutting Event Scheduled
- GreenLight East Jordan Success
- The Real Bottom Line of Keeping Your Employees
- MEDC Offers Free Demographic Data