NLEA is excited to announce the two summer interns; Sydney Smith from Ball State University and Amanda Fischer from Central Michigan University. The focus of their work will be working with various partners including Northeast Michigan Council of Governments, Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Northeast Michigan Works!, Kirtland Community College, Spring Arbor University, various intermediate school districts, and local employers to share information about regional “in-demand” careers and training. Photos, interviews, videos, social media, and press releases will be part of their summer game plan.
- DTE Energy Foundation Grant Funds Broadband Internet Project
- MDARD Supports Community Projects
- DDA Annual Reporting Fosters Buy-in for Community Stakeholders
- NLEA set to recreate “Hot Jobs” project for Region 3
- NLEA Annual Luncheon - Huge Success