NLEA is excited to announce the two summer interns; Sydney Smith from Ball State University and Amanda Fischer from Central Michigan University. The focus of their work will be working with various partners including Northeast Michigan Council of Governments, Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Northeast Michigan Works!, Kirtland Community College, Spring Arbor University, various intermediate school districts, and local employers to share information about regional “in-demand” careers and training. Photos, interviews, videos, social media, and press releases will be part of their summer game plan.
- Downtown Charlevoix Redevelopment
- NLEA's Newest Summer Interns
- NLEA Annual Luncheon Keynote Speaker is...
- Recruiting and Retaining a Skilled Workforce Survey
- 2016 NLEA Annual Activities Report