Addressing an identified need in our communities, NLEA is organizing and facilitating regular meetings for Downtown Development Authority officials in Northwest Michigan. The meetings are geared towards the CEO’s of the organizations (Director, Chairman, Head of the LUG) and will provide a regional networking opportunity, an educational presentation, and a predetermined group discussion topic as well as the opportunity to collaborate on regional projects and learn from one another’s experience. Click below for more information.
- Take the Next Step with the MI-STEP Program
- Get Ready, Get Set, Get a Strategic Plan
- How the STTF Grant Awards Impact Northern Michigan
- If You Want a Better Team… Don’t Give Em an Answer!
- The Times They Are A-Changin’