We are hiring! Flexibility, work-life integration, and the opportunity to help make a difference in the economic vitality of your region. This is what a career at the Northern Lakes Economic Alliance (NLEA) can offer you! NLEA is searching for an Office Administrator, this is a part-time position.
The NLEA is a dynamic economic and community development organization that works with multiple partners to create and retain jobs throughout a three-county service area. Our mission is accomplished by supporting the businesses, entrepreneurs and communities in Antrim, Charlevoix, and Cheboygan and Counties, Michigan, USA.
The NLEA is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team of economic and community development professionals. This position focuses on managing the day-to-day operations of the organization.
What we need from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manage tasks and decision-making independently
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience with CRM/donor database systems preferred
- Work effectively in a team
- Strong ethical and professional standards
- Work with people and information that requires strict respect for confidentiality
- Two or more years of relevant professional experience
- A two-year associates degree or higher is preferred
What you can expect from us:
- A fun, professional, and supportive working atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and the ability for work-life integration
- The tools and training to be successful at your position
Before proceeding, please review the detailed job description here.
Please email confidential cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: David Emmel, President – Northern Lakes Economic Alliance. Subject: Office Administration Position – email@example.com.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.