Individuals in the beginning stages of starting a business, in need of accessing capital, or simply considering self-employment, will have the opportunity to attend a Starting a Business workshop Wednesday, April 26 in Petoskey. The workshop is being offered by the Northwest Michigan Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in partnership with North Central Michigan College. It will be held from 12 to 2:30 p.m. in Room 536 of the Student and Community Resource Center, 1515 Howard Street. The workshop will be facilitated by SBDC Small Business Consultant Kathleen Bagley. There is no charge, but pre-registration is required by contacting the SBDC at 231-922-3780 or you can register online.
Add to Calendar
- Take the Next Step with the MI-STEP Program
- Get Ready, Get Set, Get a Strategic Plan
- How the STTF Grant Awards Impact Northern Michigan
- If You Want a Better Team… Don’t Give Em an Answer!
- The Times They Are A-Changin’